Get through in between seasons and the first days of winter in style in the long, vegan DAKKOTA jacket by ragwear. Accentuate your waist with the internal drawstring to create an on-trend silhouette. The large, adjustable hood is lined with cosy sherpa fabric and can also be easily detached. The side zip pockets add that extra touch of practicality. The cuffs feature an elasticated rib-knit trim and the hem falls longer at the back.
• Long, lined vegan jacket with detachable hood, perfect for in between seasons
• Water-repellent woven material made of 100% polyester, to keep you dry in short periods of drizzle
• Straight cut with internal drawstring at the waist and slightly flared hemline
• Sleeves with ribbed cuffs
• Side zip pockets
• Small logo appliqués on the hood, sleeves and hem for the unmistakable ragwear look